- PT Ramayana Lestari Sentosa Tbk (RALS, Rp 1.220) still has not made a buyback today. Director of Ramayana Lestari Sentosa, Mr Suryanto said, buyback could be happened by observe market conditions, particularly the company's stock price that has not reached the maximum price of Rp 900 per share.
Based on records, the retail company has allocated Rp 150 billion for the maximum buyback. Buyback process scheduled to commence 5 September 2013 until December 4, 2013. The company will stop the buyback process when the stock share price has more than Rp 900. (Bisnis.com)
- PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (GIAA, Rp 495) will bring ATR72-600 turboprop aircraft in November 2013. The arrival of this aircraft carried by lease mechanism through purchases made by Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC), leasing and financing company from Denmark.
President Director of Garuda, Mr Emirsyah Satar said that the number of aircraft that will be presented are 35 ATR72-600 aircraft consisting of 25 aircraft already ordered and with 10 options additional aircraft. This aircraft will be brought in gradually until 2017, and is intended to serve remote routes in eastern Indonesia. (Tribunnews.com)
- President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono endorsed two new officials in the economic sector, thay are the Head of the Investment Coordinating Board (Kepala Badan Kordinasi Penanaman Modal / BKPM) Mr Mahendra Siregar and Deputy Finance Minister Mr Bambang Brodjonegoro. The inauguration was held at the State Palace, Jl Veteran, Jakarta, which began at 14.00 pm, also attended by the vice president and all ministers KIB II. (Detikfinance.com)
- SoE multisector PT Rajawali Nusantara Indonesia ( RNI ) admit to issue bonds worth Rp 750 billion in the first half II/201 . The proceeds will be used for business development, especially to build a cooking oil factory with a minimum production capacity of 10 thousand tons per year .
RNI has appointed PT Mandiri Securities as financial advisers and underwriters. (Okezone.com)
- PT Indonesia Air Transport Tbk (IATA, Rp 92) plans to issue shares without pre-emptive rights (non-HMETD/non-preemptive rights) . Previously , IATA recently did a similar corporate action on September 6, worth Rp 18.4 billion in the price of Rp 50 per share. (IDX)