- Approximately 90 % stake in PT Siloam International Hospitals Ltd (SILO, Rp 9.650) absorbed by foreign investors . The entry of foreign investors mostly in the form of institutions, while the rest is absorbed by local investors. The company who engaged in the business of the hospital has just recorded their IPO and raised Rp 1,4 billion fund.
After IPO, SILO directly boosted their expansion to have 40 hospitals by 2017. Next year, the management set aside U.S. $ 100 million fund, or equivalent to Rp 1,11 trillion, to fulfill the development needs of the hospital with a target of six to eight new units. (Kontan)
- PT Pemeringkat Efek Indonesia (Pefindo) downgraded PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk (ANTM, Rp 1.450 under review) of idAA to idAA-. The downgrade is primarily driven by the decline in nickel prices which could disrupt the company's cash flow. (Pefindo)
- PT Cipaganti Global Corporindo sell PT Citra Graha (CPGT, Rp 275) of 117.647.058 shares at a price of Rp 255 per share on August 29, 2013. Andianto Setiabudi, Corporindo Cipaganti director, said the sale of shares with a total value of approximately Rp 29,9 billion is intended to supplement Cipaganti Citra Graha's working capital. (Bisnis.com)
- PT Bank Permata Tbk (BNLI, Rp 1.280) will raise interest rates on deposits by 125 bps, following a rise in BI Rate to 7.25% since the beginning of the year. On the other hand, the company recorded priority customers have reached a total of 50,000 customers from as many as 1.5 million customers . Thus, the total funds under management of priority customers reach Rp 40 trillion to Rp 45 trillion. (Inilah.com)
- Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) reported a number of local investors who invest in corporate bonds surged by 43.85% to 6,315 accounts per August 30, 2013, from the previous 4,390 accounts in the same period last year . IDX data also show the number of domestic investors who have securities accounts increased 12.45% from 230.360 to 259.037.
Meanwhile, the number of accounts for Indonesian Government Retail Bond (ORI) has not changed. Current account number of ORI are 73.042. As of 4 September 2013, the percentage of shareholding foreign investors accounted is 56.17% or decreased when compared to the end of 2011 which was in the range of 60%. (Bisnis.com)