The 8 SOEs are:
- PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk (JSMR), where the project will utilize some of the land it owns;
- PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TLKM), which will provide the communication and ticketing system;
- PT LEN Industries to source the IT part of the projects;
- PT Industri Kereta Api or Inka, which is a local train manufacturer;
- PT Angkasa Pura II to provide land in airport area;
- PT Pelindo III to provide land in seaport area;
- PT Bank Mandiri to provide loan for 3 monorail projects;
- PT Adhi Karya as consortium leader
- Jakarta Link Transportation (JLT) – Bekasi Timur – Cawang (18.1km), Cibubur – Cawang (13.7km) and Cawang – Kuningan (7.2km). Total investment of Rp7 trillion.
- Automatic People Mover (APM) Soekarno Hatta monorail (Airport) – Jakarta to Soekarno Hatta airport with total investment of Rp 2.5 trillion. Operation is expected to start by 2015.
- Automatic Container Transporter (ACT) Tanjung Perak, Surabaya, monorail (Seaport) – bulk only monorail in Tanjung Perak seaport.
Comparable to MRT project. In terms of project size, both MRT and Monorail project are about the same at Rp 12 trillion, yet in the monorail project, there is only one construction company involved which means more order book can be secured by ADHI in the project.
Indonesia Market Summaries, 7 May 2013